Concentrated Candle Pigments
- Priced per ounce
- Use for outside coloring only - use in the core of candles may cause wick clogging
- Useful for Cut-n-Carve and dipped candles
- Usage is a matter of personal taste, but 1% to 2% is the minimum
- Using at 5% will give rapid color build up with minimal dipping
- Resists bleeding
- Colors may be blended for other shades
- Pigments are suspended in a wax base
Color swatch shown is an approximation. Actual color may vary depending on many factors such as wax, additives used, and amount of pigment used. Additionally there are some variations in how monitors display colors.
PLEASE NOTE: The products in this area are sold for use in the making of candles and may be hazardous if misused. Do not ingest, and avoid prolonged skin contact. Keep away from children and pets.