Click on the desired category for a full listing
- These are a popular shape for candles with pictures and invitations on them.
- Diamond shaped candle molds with rounded or square corners.
Fluted Oval Molds
- Popular due to their unusual shape and ridged fluting which creates an uncommon
Fluted Round Molds
- Round molds with ridged fluting make a somewhat rustic looking candle with
character. Available in the most popular round mold sizes.
Fluted Spiral Molds
- Round molds with spiral ridged fluting for a more modern looking candle.
Gem Molds -
Make faceted candles resembling gems with this unique mold line.
- Makes heart shaped candles with these. Available in single heart, double,
heart and triple heart styles.
- Straight sided hexagon candle molds.
- Use these to make hurricane candles and hurricane shell candles.
Hurricane Mold Inserts
- Used to hold embedded objects in place when making hurricane candles and shells.
- Multi wick rectangular molds. Great for making mantle or fireplace candles.
- A unique candle style in both hexagon and triangular shapes.
- Oval candle molds in a variety of sizes.
- Pyramid candles are very popular.
- Round candles are the old standby, yet still sell better than any other shape.
- A great seller for Saint Patrick's Day or year round.
Spiral Octagon Molds
- These make beautiful candles that are a bit out of the ordinary.
Star 5 Point Molds
- Another old favorite candle style. Available with sharp or rounded points.
Star 8 Point Molds
- This star candle variant is available with sharp or rounded points.
- Square candles make a great base for applique work.
- These make taper candles in shapes.
Tapered Round Molds
- Conical shaped molds.
- Another unique candle mold style available in both rounded corner or angled
Triple Wick Molds
- Large round molds for making 3 wick candles.
- Heavily discounted molds, subject to availability.
PLEASE NOTE: Metal molds have sharp edges - handle with care.
Home > Candle Making Supplies > Candle Molds > Metal Candle Molds